Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out riding today, a combination Grizzly Bear hunt and leisure riding, hopefully the pics wil speak for themselves if I can get them to load.......

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
T-Cat taking a well deserved break.......

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The snow was still 6-8 ft deep in some spots or as little as 6-8 inches in others. The brush in the back ground is a combination of Alders and Tussocks that reach at least 6 ft tall and are only barely sticking up. Very tricky running through that you think its only a couple of feet down until you hit a sink hole and drop 6 ft.......

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Nice pictures AKCAT.  Looks like fun.  Here in ND its kinda snowing but it was almost 80 Fahr this weekend.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Bear, very little sign, don't know where they are...

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
combination bear hunt riding ! wow !! and i am here fixing lawntractors.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Thanks alot for the pictures AK, very much appreciated!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Must be nice to be still riding. It is about 10 degrees here in Ontario and the sun is shining, I am thinking about mowing the front yard, but decided to do this instead.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks like a gas...I am heading to BC for teh same thing...bear. Hopefully they will be poking their heads out of their dens.

·
Registered
310 Posts
yea im thinking about moving to alaska too.  my aunt lives in anchorage.  she loves it.  alaska is awesome, a #### of a lot better than maine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts