Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have used there Silencers on your sled GOOD or BAD please let me know . I would like to order the race silencer and would like some input. Thanks . Ive been told Luke Lester uses there race silencers . ( one of his snow Cross sponcers is MBRP so they tell me ) . :hallo1:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I don't know about the 800, but MBRP is only going to have one model for the 600HO REV. It's supposedly somewhere between trail and race.

·
Registered
111 Posts
There will be two cans for the 800. The 600 will only come in a 5" can (right in between the race and trail).

Last year I used a trail can on my 800 renegade. To be honest I didnt notice any difference in power.
It is one heck of a lot lighter than the stock suitcases and makes it a lot easier to work on your sled.

The race cans are quit loud. Make sure thats what you want, if you want it a little louder than stock then buy the trail can.

I think that MBRP makes a good product and they do stand behind their products also.

good luck

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bump to Revs post, MBRP makes a great product. Much louder than stock. At idle it makes a low Deep growl and from idle up it's a loud powerful scream. Absolutley love the sound of the race can. Every one of my sleds will get one.

·
Registered
394 Posts
howdy
i put a race can on my 500 and it took away from top end speed but it added a little on the bottom end. It is very loud and sounds oh sooo sweet. my friends always complain it's to loud, but i guess they will get over it. i talked to a rep from mbrp at the motor head show in toronto back in march and he seemed to think that i should have gained a little on the top instead of loosing. he thought i might have been my set up on the sled, i guess all sleds vary

·
Registered
677 Posts
A buddy of mine put one on his zrt 800 and i'v never heard anything that sounds better, it has a snoty scream that just sounds awsome. The only downside to that is, one night last winter i was waiting for him to meet me to go rideing and i could hear him comeing from about 3 miles away. That's no lie it is that loud, so there is a trade off. You will certainly upset some people with that loud of an exhaust, but it does sound sweet. His sled is louder than us guy's with pipes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts