Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one is better ? i have an 04 mxz 600 ho sdi. the rumble pack is $209 and the mbrp is $300. and another thing do you have to rejet if i change from the stock can to an after market can ?

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
You will regret putting a low back pressure muffler on an SDI. Usually the drop in back pressure upsets the scavenging of the correctly tuned OEM exhaust resulting in poor performance / fuel economy. As SH Dude800 says, put your money into getting the clutches dialed in to your weight and find some traction aids and light weight components. Better bang for the buck man.

·
Registered
980 Posts
:withstupid:

What those guys said,

it will definitely slow you down and stands a chance of pi$$ing people off,

Spend your cash on clutching,

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i already have clutching dialed in . and i have a mod with my thottle . my cousin did it not sure what it is he actually done . i also have a lightweight hood and new skis. but the muffler or whatever it is is HUGE on my sled. i want some weight savings that way and a better sound ... but i was looking at a sno stuff silencer for a 600 sdi .. do this mean anything

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks but the place where im getting it from only sales mbrp or sno stuff silencers . so which is the better of the two ? like i said just want it to get rid of the piggish stock can on there now . and i want something that will sound a bit better than stock . the only one that you can get from the mbrp for my sdi is the standard one . whats this like ? any one got a sound clip ?

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
thanks but the place where im getting it from only sales mbrp or sno stuff silencers . so which is the better of the two ? like i said just want it to get rid of the piggish stock can on there now . and i want something that will sound a bit better than stock . the only one that you can get from the mbrp for my sdi is the standard one . whats this like ? any one got a sound clip ?[/b]
If you MUST have one do the MBRP Trail can! NOT the race can! -Dave

A poll might of helped you a little bit more!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts