Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the MBRP widening kit on their CK3 Chassis? Does it work good? How much is it? Anyone other than MBRP carry it?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
175 Posts
In canadian dollars they sell for $283.49.Fast Enterprises in Headingley,Manitoba sells them.(204)895-1727.Would our American brothers get it cheaper dealing with US dollars because of the exchange?I could not tell you.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i have one on my zx,huge difference for stability in corners,you wont regret it if you buy it..everyone i ride with always asks why im not tipping over in the corners for the speed that we usually ride.

·
Registered
361 Posts
slarson, I have a mbrp wide kit on my F chassis Mach 1 and it definitely helped stability in the corners as my machine was always very tippy. I also added C&A pro skis which also helped cornering and eliminated darting. And if you DOO alot of trail riding and have an sc10 rear suspension, I highly recommend an ETS kit to couple the rear suspension. Those three changes on my sled, made a huge difference in trail handling and stability, and wish I had done them earlier. My buddy also has the mbrp kit on his ck3 FIII 800 and is also satisfied with the stability. I bought my wide kit through Royal Distributing for $269 can.
Hope this helps !

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exactly the type of info I was looking for Limskii, I already have the ETS kit and the quick adjust limiter strap kit and those helped with ski lift, but I want it to corner a little flatter! Thanks again for the info all. Anyone know any other distibutors?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
you can order from their website...........mbrp.com

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a side note, I ordered it today from Shadetree for 189.99 u.s. then they have 20% off if you order by July 31 so final cost was 152 plus shipping. MBRP was $209.99

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I'm just curious if once when you install the widening kit do you experiance any wondering becouse you are not in the ski tracks left from the previous sleds on the trail? I'm also considering these to help with the inside ski lift but this could get annoying if it is a problem.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mudweiser, I doubt it will be a problem, alot of sleds are now 43-1/2" standard now so you will fit right in the "groove".......with the right ski's and good setup you should be able to minimize tracking or darting, kit or no kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts