Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has dealt with MCB Performance in Capac, Michigan.  I'm considering having them do some work and am curious about their reputation.  Thanks.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I have been dealing with Matt for a year or so now. They seem to use what they sell, and they don't try to push stuff that doesn't work. Depending on what you are looking for, such as perf. motor work, I would consider elsewhere, just because there is more knowledge elsewhere. Matt has a good hold of clutch kits, pipes, and other bolt on perf. though. I would recomend them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ditto what 800mxz says.  for your basic boltons and such, he's great and i haven't found anybody that can beat his prices.  he knows what he is doing, at least call him and talk to him, he might be able to help you.  i live about 5 minutes from him, makes it nice for last minute shopping.  later -- matt

·
Registered
575 Posts
I am from Ont and I bought Perf parts from them as well. The service was great. My wife and I went to Chicago to visit relatives and I picked up my parts there. One of the parts was missing, they forgot to mail it. There was no problem on my way home I stopped in to there shop and they had no problem giving me the part with an apology. Hey no one is perfect.
 So To make a long story short I recommend them too. Tell them the guy that stopped in from Ont sent you. HAHA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts