Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this left over 02 ZR120  today. I made a wheel kit for it and the kids love it. I am not sure if its a good idea to run it all day in the summer but the kids wont leave it alone.

·
Registered
315 Posts
It shouldn't hurt it to run it. Its a fan cooled 4 stroke very similar to  a briggs and stratton motor. I would however add some wheels to the skid frame. I would check the track periodically and make sure its not getting to beat up.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
How did you get snow already?  Are you holding out on the rest of us?  

·
Registered
413 Posts
How much did you pay for it?  How old are your kids?  Looks like a decent set up.  I think my kid would get more use out of a little quad to start off though.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I picked it up for  $2400 Canadian. My kids are 12, 5, 4, 2....but the oldest has a polaris 340. And thank you for the compliment my kids are really proud

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have a wheel kit on my son's Z120 also.  I agree that you should get the rear skid wheel kit.  My six year old loves riding it on the lawn.  It's a little bouncy without any rear shocks, but I saw that Polaris is coming out with a mini M-10 for the 120s!(M-6.3)  Dual coilover front and rear shocks, coupled, and ready to rock and roll.  It's in the new Snow Tech.

Here's a pic from last winter.  You can see the rear wheel kit mini bogies on the slide rail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts