Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble deciding between them.  I contacted woodys and they said they are the same material and will be just as durable.  Same 60 degree carbide point.  The head is different - 1/16 larger with the machined head on the GD.  That is why the GD is slightly more expensive.  Please let me know your thoughts.  For a 01 tcat thinking of 192 1.175 or 1.325.  Thanks agian for your input. :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
I used the mega bite last yr. Put on over 5000 miles best stud I have had yet.  I will put them in my new sled again this yr. Hope this helps..

·
Registered
199 Posts
Buy Studboy Push thru's..  Great studs and very durable..

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I've used gold diggers in my last 4 cats with zero complaints and will be inst. them in my curent ZR-8.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have the new secret for traction this year and I am about to let it out.
I have got together with my supplier cracker barrel country store they are now offering a 2 inch hard wood tooth pick with a 1/2 inch backer all you need is some of the self threading nuts and your all set.

But in all seriousness I would use the gold member I like woodys studs that is what jim, andy,shawn and I use they are very durable great trail studs.

Duane
:withstupid:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice one. I went with 192 GD. Jim and Andy tried to talk me into snap offs - but they are too much work. Drop me an email from here.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I got 195 1.075 gold diggers on my doo and only broke 2 in
4500km.No pull throughs the track.I figure if your gonna keep
the sled for a bit spend the extra and stud it right once :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts