Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in a race of two the ruskies are in second tonight on the ice. this is going to be great canada and the u s of a in the last game.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Its going to be great Eh?!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that it is, i hope nobody has to play against the referee and the linesmen in that game.

·
Registered
530 Posts
3-2 final score between Russia and USA, USA of course the winner.  Now its on to Canada.  Should be a very well matched game.  I can't wait to watch it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Well, at least the Russians won't be able to claim they're being screwed out of gold on this one like they're doing in so many of the ice events. Hey, and you guys started it all!!!
 OK, I'll admit the ol' USA was 100% behind Canada from the beginning of the Russian controversies.
And actually, it wasn't even the Russian athletes' fault.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
poor golsovia on his home land in the usa, and he is a ruskie. now go figure the poor fellow doesn't know who to root for. LOL. don't worry golsovia we'll take you.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Tommorrow's game is going to be a nail bitter for sure.  I just hope that it's not the same female refree from the Cananda USA game with the womens.  Now admit 8 straight penelaties before Us gets one thats a little much.  I also can't believe how the Canadian coach kept her cool.  I've seen people lose there cool alot easier with the lack of snow,  admagine bieng that coach.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts