Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We know Michigan's trails open Dec 1st but it looks like there will be no snow in just about any part of the state. Too bad!

Richard

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Have you seen the weather reports out of NE Michigan lately?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I woke up to this, a little before 8:30, it JUST started snowing and hasnt stopped yet. Supposed to get 1-2 inches today, too bad i dont have skis for the sled :cussing: :(

the difference between these 2 pics is just the flash.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
It's coming :thumbsup: . Normally I dont count the 1st as opening day. In most parts we really cant get on the trails till after the 15th due to muzzleloading season . Alot of our trails run through private land so we give them there time for the privlige of using there land to ride on.

In some areas you can ride , but it's more of a ditch banging adventure to clean the dust bunnies out of the ole snow ripper and do some pre-season adjustments for the real riding days. Normally our 1st real riding adventure is over x-mas wk but thats been iffy due to lack of snow in the past few years :bash:

mutt

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
This is what we woke up to in Burton, Michigan.........:) It's a start !
[attachment=40602:Thanksgi...g_Snow_2.jpg]
[attachment=40601:Thanksgiving_snow.jpg]

Attachments

·
10,054 Posts
Allison,,, give me that much snow here and Im lapping the house,,, in Ohio, you ride when theres snow because it just might not be there in 2 hours,,,

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
We got about 4 inches wednesday night 11-21 we will see if it sticks around??? It was 0 degee's at my house this morning.I remember hunting last year on thanksgiving day it was 50 degree's :crazy:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
About 8 to 10 inches on the ground in Gaylord. More on the way according to the weather man :lookaround:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts