Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as is sit here lookin at this stupid puter screen waitin for the never ending lack of that cold white powdery stuff cant even remember what its called. i just looked through all 16 pages of this forum and read many of the posts is this a sign of bordum or is it complete insanity i would also like to add the walls in my puter room look pretty cool with all that padding and it also helps with the headaches i have had lately

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
corvette77,
 at the time in the morning you were sitting there i'd say you called it right. LOL

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I think you are suffering from chronic insomnia caused by a deficiancy of 2 stroke smoke.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
paul i had to work today start time is 5am i start at 5 every morning as im the foreman at the place i work and i have to open up the shop and get everything ready so when the rest of my crew gets there they can start working at 6am

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i sure doo then i come to and i have my head in the freezer is this cureable

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey assasan i have to drive about 20 miles to work its not unusual for me to get up at 230am and slam a pot or 2 before i head out i need something to jet the old heart goin

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
never got into video i prefer the real deal guess i will push my boat back in the lake and start workin on my jetskis that will surely make it snow thats the only cure i know of for the condition

·
Registered
134 Posts
Vette,  20 miles!  That would be a break!  I'm dumb enough to commute 50 miles to work.  I work in "los Anchorage", but live in the valley.  I'm up at three to leave by four and get to the old salt mine by five!  We work 4-10's so I'm gone 12-1/2 hours a day.  I can't believe I used to work a couple hours overtime on top of that before they cut it out.....whew!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey assasan man thats got to be a heck of a ride 100miles a day i thuoght 40 was bad we work 5 10s and some saturdays till noonish but thats only when we are swomped there are times we only work 30hrs aweek and thank god they are in winter so i get to ride a little more that is if we have snow

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Geez guys!  How do you find the time to do anything at home on the sleds?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey screamer it aint easy i also do machanic work for a used car dealer to help keep the bills payed i guess im a workaholic but if theres snow i just say the heck with it and hit the trails

1 - 17 of 17 Posts