Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard he signed with Warnert Racing Ski-Doo!!!
Good for Doo, Bad for Cat!
When is Cat going to sign someone?!?!
Guess it's Tucker vs. The world!  lol

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Nothing on the Warnert Racing website.

·
Registered
532 Posts
There is not much out there on Cat info.  Kent Ipsen will be back on cat after a year off.  TJ Gulla will be back on Cat. Ray Schlegel will never leave cat, and Tim Magic Maki will ride anything even a cat.  

We have to face it Doo and as much as I hate to say it Polaris have ALLOT of good talent signed.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Doo is being very tight lipped about who is riding there "super team" sleds. Last I heard was that Mike Island hadn't signed with Polaris but Rager said contract talks were going well. Hate to see him leave the Polaris camp but with everyone that they are signing I guess they have to say no to somebody (besides the "B" riders).

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Winterfreak:
I wasn't sure if Kent Ipsen was coming back or not. I thought last year they said his injury was "career ending".?.
Is he for sure coming back? That would be great! He was a very good rider.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I saw on another website
That the Lesters had signed with Ski-doo as a "super team" I sort of think it may be a Canadian team.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WINTERFREAK @ Aug. 07, 2002, 5:04pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Island WILL be on a Ski-Doo 4 sure[/b][/quote]
What's the basis for this bold proclamation?

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Now I'll have to wait beside the mailbox, with my laptop

·
Registered
283 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (revrnd @ Aug. 07, 2002, 10:20am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I saw on another website
That the Lesters had signed with Ski-doo as a "super team" I sort of think it may be a Canadian team.[/b][/quote]
Both Luke and AJ?

AJ was running Ski-doo all along wasn't he?  Only Luke was running Polaris I thought.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Yes, both on Ski-doo. I guess Hillbilly will have to sponsor another Polaris rider.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts