Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many miles did you get on your sled and is this better or worse than normal? I put on 2253 miles this year and while not as good as last year (4330) it is better than average.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
You got me beat REV i'm only sporting 2600 kliks and your down the road from me. Work and a family makes it a little tricky for me to get saddle time. Last year i did 9000kliks

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Considering the winter we had, I'm quite happy. The furthest I rode from here was Lake St. Peter. The second week of February, we did 1083 miles on a six day trip.

My folks had one trip to Calabogie, but other than that a few little day rides. Eels Creek needs to be frozen for them to get out of town easily. Otherwise they have to ride the side of the street to the Sandman or the Mill Pond Rd. It seems as soon as it snows the township plows everything down to pavement. Too bad the township wouldn't see how the towns up north leave some snow so the sledders can get around. Mind you up there more of the residents ride. I think we're the only adults in town that ride. There are a couple of youngsters, but that's it

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
This year so far i have only 1800 kms, man i hate work it messes up my sledding time.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
900 miles of some good riding and some bad riding. And a few miles on the tow rope.As of today we have recieved the most snow in the last 2 days then we have all year, and its still coming down. Hoping to break 1000 if my machine is fixed

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
A lousy 1200 miles! About 1000 short of a normal year

500 of those were in Wawa Canada area, what fantastic riding

The only good thing is, I wont have to buy a sled next year

·
Registered
18 Posts
So far we got 2603  miles  on.. WE gotten more snow in the last week than we had all winter.. To bad it wasn't the 17th of Nov. instead of March... A normal winter we could easily have doubled this milage...

·
Registered
103 Posts
170 miles although thats on a new sled in two days. Befor the Zrt started on fire
I only had 67miles put on it and most were riding the ditches to and from work what a crappy year!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
700 miles for the year.  I was planning on putting on around 3000 miles but no snow.  I only have 2368 miles on my 97' mxz 440f.  The sled only had 707 miles on when I bought it in 2000!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I did a staggering  1030K(640miles) some bad and some good, my average per year would be about 2500-3000k(1553-1864m) what can you doo, going to put it to sleep this weekend. Maybe next year will be better!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kenny: Quit rubbing it in !!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I put on about 420 miles this winter.  And all but 85 of those miles are on trips to Wis. or Northern MN.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts