Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone besides me going to the snow show the 11,12 and 13( this weekend)
if anyone else is goin we should meet up someplace ... i gotta get a few thingss before the snow fly!!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Danny, I will be there sometime Sat. afternoon. Its a bigtime show and it would be tough to meet up w/ anyone. You have seen my pic,so keep an eye out for me. Steimy actually found me at our dealers open house. hehe

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know ill be there at open(10-??) to sometime prly about 1 and ill be near the blade booth and mostlikly the cat booth my dealers workin the blade booth so but yah i remember what you look like so ill keep an eye out im sure it wont help but ill have my green castle jacket on

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'll be there Friday night, open 'till ????. I try to get out of there by 8:00. Some years it gets so crowded, you can hardly move. Will be interesting to see how the show works in the new building this year.

David

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Allright guys, I will arrive Sat. b-4 noon, hopefully catch some of the swap-
meet. Am willing to try to meet if anyone else wants to. We can give out cell #'s if you want. Or meet at a certain booth at a particular time.

David, what new building? Is it going to be where it always has been?

·
Registered
404 Posts
where exactly is the show in Milwaukee? I'm would be coming in from northern indiana. Or could someone send me a link to where it has info on the show,

Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Jim,

Yes, the show is still at State Fair Park. They have built a new building on the grounds. The new building was open for the state fair this summer. The new building is closer to the race track than old building(s) that were used for the show in previous years. Not sure what the square footage of the new building is, but it is huge.

David

·
Registered
85 Posts
Never miss that one! I'll be there Sat. Afternoon.

I'll be the guy with lots of gray hair, a beer in my hand wearing a Ski-Doo jacket!

Just kidding about the jacket, I'll be wearing a black "JD Heating and Cooling jacket."

If you see someone like that, say hey.

Warp 9, Scotty! Engage!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts