Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cussing: Anybody getting impatient on getting there 800ccs into dealer ship for piston update kit? Iam. Was tolded that A/C was releasing kits to dealerships on the 17th of october, yeah your right, that date has passed already. So I called A/C customer service and asked, whats going on and they said that there will be a big delay on any incoming shippments thanks to the no working jack ###"s at the docks on the west coast. :cussing: Since A/C uses Susuki, and susuki is in japan and they send the #### over seas by boat, guess what, are pistons are sitting in a box right now. :cussing: .I would love to get my hands on one of those dock workers and-----> :hallo5: :hallo8: :hallo4: :hallo10: and then again--> :hallo5: ,,,,,,,, :cussing :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: .
Sorry every body I just realy needed to vent. :doh: :hallo2:

·
Registered
516 Posts
LOL i know what ya mean. thats why i wish cat would buy out the rights to suzuki's engine so we don't need to worry about them japs and all this shipping stuff.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll even go and get them myself, just somebody give me directions :p

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Greenman? ya wanna take a ride, or maybe I should say a float? lol

·
Registered
516 Posts
No offense 1BADZR but thats gotta suck i'm glad i'm not you or i'd be one @!%$ dude. LOL

·
Registered
516 Posts
naw we might sink and find the titanic before we get there. haha

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trust me Iam pissed, I cant believe that b--l s--t, and your right going to japan would s--k, the season would be over before we even got back. What should I do, ride the thing and let it greinade and hope they replace the whole engine, or just bend over and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and keep my shorts on or what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,somebody please calm me down :devil:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:cussing:

·
Registered
516 Posts
LOL :hallo3: calm down. so any way hows that zr 8 handle got some balls? raced anyone yet?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes the 800 has lots of them :) , raced my buddys 900 thundercat, I"ll eat him outta the hole,,, alive every time, there about the same on the big end, he mite get me on a long lake run but by that time your watching the shore come up, way to soon, if ya know what I mean :nervous: lol. The thing is a torque monster for sure, I am totally pleased with its ride and handle. But I "ll tell ya the piston bullitin is realy no big deal but gos to show , dont buy any,,, any first year model of anything.(800) 2001 was first yeay for that size, I knew I would pay for that some how. Starting to laugh about that sore subbject, let me try,,,,,,,,,,,,Lo,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lo,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lol, ok now Iam good

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thankx Highlander,,,,,

·
Registered
516 Posts
yeah i agree the light twin will take a triple on take off but top end triple would take over. maybe thats why i mod my zrt so i can have both wins lol i like the zr 8 and zr 9 that'd be my next choice for riding.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Hey, that explosion was only 20 miles from my office....if they were on there, I'd go up there and search the rubble!! :D :cussing:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Originally posted by 1BADZR@Oct 29 2002, 11:05 PM
I "ll tell ya the piston bullitin is realy no big deal but gos to show , dont buy any,,, any first year model of anything.(800) 2001 was first yeay for that size, I knew I would pay for that some how. Starting to laugh about that sore subbject, let me try,,,,,,,,,,,,Lo,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lo,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lol, ok now Iam good
I don't know about you, but I HOPE they have a piston problem on my 900 in a couple years from now!! Think about it, you couldn't be riding now anyway and you are getting free NEW parts on a 2 year old sled regardless of miles and the labor is free also!! Sounds like a sweet deal to me. Now if we have feet of snow outside and you were missing out on riding, THEN you have room to :cussing: . LOL

·
Registered
310 Posts
i hate those foreign workers. half the stuff they make breaks anyways.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Jim, ever been the the Thunder Bird pass in St Germain?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Yes I have BadZR, many times...nice little place. Where do you normally stay??

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jim,, also been to the t-bird many of times,, probably even seen each other, we stay at buddies moms house off of gilmore lake if you know where that is. Not much sled traffic on there though. Iam sure you know where little ST germain lake is. Thats cool we now the same area, the bo boens trails, the rain bow flowage, lake tomahawk and so on. nice places, I like it up there

1 - 20 of 22 Posts