Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:devil: Hello i was just wondering if a m10 suspesion would fit in a 1992 indy 500 will i need to drill holes true the tunle or will it just bolt right in NO complacations please give you'r advice thanks for you'r help have a great season
SWRules

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yup,

The M-10 will bolt in... that is if you use the supplied mount kit.

I read through the manual at Fast.com and it seems pretty straight forward. They supply a templet you put around the track shaft that identifies the hole locations you need to drill.

So the answer is yes and no... you will have to make holes in your tunnel, but, the mount kit looks pretty easy to use.

http://www.teamfast.com/m10.html

read the manual...

Captn

·
Registered
708 Posts
best upgrade you could make for that sled. the only other thing you will need is a heavier sway bar and some front fox shocks. :p

·
Registered
101 Posts
I installed one on my '94 xlt last year. It took about eight hours all told. I had to do a bit of grinding on my exchanger brackets on the tunnel but the template showed me where. I'm not sure if the '92 500 has the same exchanger set up or not. Anyway, it is not difficult to do it is just time consuming. Just make sure you double check your measurements. Then check them again :) You'll love the upgrade. Good luck and feel free to pm me if you have anymore questions.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:devil: I both it from a fella that took it out of his 2000 xc 600 for 180 bucks canadian it's mint and can i by the mounting brakets from my polaris dealer ? thanks abunce have a great season

1 - 5 of 5 Posts