Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got Mod number 1 today w00t Timbersled airbox with much more on the way :wink: Can't wait for the snow :whistling:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Fun Fun Fun ! keep us posted (with photos of course) on the transmografication. :hallo1:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
congrades mike, hope you can keep up with me this year man. well youll kill me accross the lake but you know if i dont kink ill pass you up in the trees, ahaha. get some pic up mike like to see the good old fusion.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
congrades mike, hope you can keep up with me this year man. well youll kill me accross the lake but you know if i dont kink ill pass you up in the trees, ahaha. get some pic up mike like to see the good old fusion.[/b]
:huh: Freddy, I think it is you that needs to keep up with me! If I did not have to stop every 15 minutes and dig you out I would have been a Country in front of you...Trees, Lakes were ever you want to go! See ya soon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
:huh: Freddy, I think it is you that needs to keep up with me! If I did not have to stop every 15 minutes and dig you out I would have been a Country in front of you...Trees, Lakes were ever you want to go! See ya soon :thumbsup:[/b]
yep im going to be bending over and taking that stuf straight in for as long as i live. yep got stuck a few to many times that last trip. 136/2 inch lugs this year and have a better shock setup for the 136 skid to. vavled down shocks, less approach angle, better tranfer, i should be set, i hope. whats that 900 going to put out when your all done HP wish?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep im going to be bending over and taking that stuf straight in for as long as i live. yep got stuck a few to many times that last trip. 136/2 inch lugs this year and have a better shock setup for the 136 skid to. vavled down shocks, less approach angle, better tranfer, i should be set, i hope. whats that 900 going to put out when your all done HP wish?[/b]
About 125 horsepower....enough to get me around :wink:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Sweet! with those mods, who are you gunning for? Hmmmm. LOL..... Nice tunnel bag also.

·
Registered
443 Posts
how come its going to be 125hp?

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Got around to Jens sled too...Tunnel bag w00t She loves it !!![/b]
Nice Tunnel Bag Mike/Jen.....I have the same one, comes in handy.

Snow4

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Looking nice!
So that must be 125 HP added to stock figures right?

Jeff

1 - 20 of 22 Posts