Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you guys think. I have a 02 summit 600, and i want to modify it after the warranty expires. SOme things i have on my list is, a silencer/dynoport, v force reeds, maybe a pipe, or some exhaust work. What do you think i should do or where should i start from? Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
I personaly like to get rid of the sticker kit but with i was you i would add a nice set of studs or exhaust work would be nice. ;)

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I've heard that Boyesen reed petals are better bang for your buck than Vforce system. Also, on eo of the best mods you can do is to get the power you have to the ground. If you are on the trails alot, studs might be an option for you. Clutching is also a very good place to look, but do that clutching AFTER you do any other mods.

It really depends how much tinkering you want to do. Twin pipes will be more sensitive to jetting and climate. Aftermarket singles are usually pretty good. Silencer is really just a noise maker and lose weight in the front. Changes the sound of your sled and makes it louder. IMO..if you got the money to burn...silencer is a great way to do it :D.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts