Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife wants skidoos modular helmet. We went to a doo dealer she tried one on and said its her but the price tag was to stiff. New listed over 300. I saw some on ebay going for way cheaper new or lightly used. We need a size large for her and she really likes the yellow. Anyone have one their selling. Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
795 Posts
If you are close to Toronto Ontario, you can find some deals at the snowmobile show. Most of the time there is no taxes. :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
i have an hjc modular helmet that in my opinion is just as nice and a lot cheaper!

i know this doesnt help you at all, but good luck

-dave

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Do some research into this. I think some of the early models had some issues. Ski-Doo is now selling a Modular 2 they are calling it. Not sure what the difference is between the 2 and the original. Just something to keep in mind.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Keep watching Scam-Bay, I picked up a new yellow X last year from an outfit out of Canada for 200 bucks. Things will pick up in another 6 weeks.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Keep watching Scam-Bay, I picked up a new yellow X last year from an outfit out of Canada for 200 bucks. Things will pick up in another 6 weeks.[/b]
I noticed that E bay is allready picking up, winter is coming :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts