Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the Price of a skidoo modular helmet (Ski Doo)? Who has got the best deal? ???

·
Registered
364 Posts
depends on where you buy it. ebay could eb a good place ( could be used though). there is an all black on for 299 and any other modular helmets are 350 to 400 (that is the chrome one)

Well worth the money though. i have the all yellow one and have had it since they came out and never had a problem with it :inlove:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I currently have an HJC Modular Helmet, but it does not work very well so I had to ad an heated visor. Does the Ski Doo Modular need a heated Visor?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dee's Marine has Ski-Doo Modulars on sale for $200-$300 (depending on color). I picked up a black one for $275 out the door. Ski-Doo discontinued the black/chrome helmet.

You can reach them at (586) 790-9100, they are located in Clinton Twp.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
i purchased one at the skidoo show for 350.00 can.black one if u r in michigan go to a place in canada to buy it with the exchange u should do good.? ??? ??? ???

·
Registered
387 Posts
at the shows they had the black SD MOD for $249.00 US great price!

I am assuming you are wanting a MOD for fog free riding??

I recommend that you do not try to save money by buying a Polaris or HJC mod, they cannot compare, their breath masks are inferior, almost useless and that's the beauty of the mod, the mask is what keeps it from fogging.
You can get a heated shield but its rarely needed unless you ride in freezing rain a lot!

lastly, they fit a bit small, so b sure to try one on B4 you order one or at least make sure you can return it.

I always add this caveat too: A modular helmet is not a full face helmet but an open face helmet with a "great" face shield. It does not provide the protection of a "true" full face helmet, if you are racing or similar there are much better protection solutions.

AAJMO!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I want the electric shield for mine but the price is way to high

150$ for the electric shield is way to expensive.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought a Yellow Bombardier MOD last night at Planet Power Sports for $235. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts