Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some friends and i are thinkin of headin over to montana an di wondered if anyone had any good ideas were to head? more for powder riding, were thinkin in the mountains some where
thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
Cooke City...no doubt the best steep and deep around.. we went Thursday and had an awesome ride.. that is until I hit a rock and rolled my sled..no injuries, and just a few scratches and missing windshield rubber on the sled..I did make sure and clean the snow off the huge rock so no-one else will hit it..
But Daisy pass and LuLu Pass are absoluty great for riding, be careful on Daisy it is much steeper than it looks and it looks steep... make sure you get area maps and have a blast.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is until I hit a rock and rolled my sled..no injuries, and just a few scratches and missing windshield rubber on the sled[/b]
thanks ya i just rolled to no injuries just cracked windsheild, yea i heard that would be a good place, i think thats one of the towns we thought of, pretty good hotels there to? cheap and/or quality wise

·
Registered
338 Posts
thanks ya i just rolled to no injuries just cracked windsheild, yea i heard that would be a good place, i think thats one of the towns we thought of, pretty good hotels there to? cheap and/or quality wise[/b]
the hotels are not cheap, I think about $80 per night.. Soda Butte Lodge is nice, or Big Moose Resort.. I htink we paid $75 per night at Big Moose..it was REALLY "rustic".. but the riding is terrific.. As I look out my window I can see that they are getting pounded But I have to work so I can't go ride... Have fun..let me know what you thin if you go to Cooke..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts