Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much more power will the 600H.O. have then an 01 mxz 600??  I was impressed with the power my 600 had, but would like a little more, so will the 600H.O. give me that, I dont have enough money to go for the 800.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
If you were satisfied with the 600 but just want that little extra kick.  The HO should give you that.  Skidoo claimes its night and day but i wouldnt expect the world.  

But i would expect an improvment.  I have both a 600 and i ordered a HO so i can tell you next season.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Its listed by Skidoo as having 10% more HP over the regular 600. That puts it at...lets see...carry the 1.....about 121 HP (if the 600 has 110 HP...I'm not entirely sure about the stock HP of the Doo 600)

·
Registered
171 Posts
having tried the new 600 HO engine in both the REV and ZX chassis I can tell you that it is a sweet engine.  It feels stronger and more responsive throughout the rev range.  I have heard reprts of anywhere from 117 to 121 hp our of the new engine.  It will be the 600 to beat this year (have that from a confirmed source)

·
Registered
12 Posts
There is a dyno sheet floating around that says an honest 116 from the crate.  No numbers games like the others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts