Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pic was taken at cochrane before the ride to KAP.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This pic was taken just outside KAP. Trails were perfect with 4-5 feet of snow

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
how was the trip?to bad i was working,but next year we will get together with some of the locals and do some riding..how many miles on this trip,and any probs?

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Playing on the hills . Gotta love it  

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We did 650 miles in 3 days panteraone. With no problems unbelievable eh! Machz69 and a couple of his buddies met us from timmins for the ride 2 KAP it was a blast. There was 11 of us in total. Sweet pic, of some off trail exploration, i see you have 2 different coloured skiis . What happened?  Next year we will do some powder busting for sure.  We plan on being up there alot. Might be sporting summitX's next year too.

This pic was taken behind the school in cochrane

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
thats great 650 miles and no probs,i broke the ski when i hit a log,had to wait for the new one to come in,so i put my stock one on,good way to find out which ski is better ....lol...wasnt the stock one ;-}...summit x's im jealous...but take warning the track wont last if you do trail riding,those 2 inch lugs dont like high speed running,had several friends with them rmk,s and summits.im already thinking about next winter and hooking up..

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I noticed that cat very quick too!  What's up with that?? Jk  Awesome pics (besides the cat).  I can tell you had an awesome time up there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry about the CAT in the pics, that is my fault....my buddy said he wanted to go Ski-Doo'ing before the end of the season.I told him he could only go snowmobiling on his T_CAT...LOL.....but i told him the next best thing for him was to ride with our Ski-Doo Pack and maybe he could get a taste of the Ultimate Ride....

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's right red rocket800, he got a taste of the real deal. He was crushed and couldn't wait to get home. HE took a beating pushing that t-cat for 650miles. He also clipped crazyb's renegade at a 140 in a hair pin.  I wonder what is going to become of that? There was three cats in our ride to kap. It is nice having different brands in the group as you can doo direct comparisons on the snow.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Machz and the arctic cat brothers are great people.We had a lot of fun and lots of laughs.Look forward to hooking up with them and hopefully others from SW next year.Oh yea Dan: get ready next year cause we are all headed out your way next year too.I might be on a gade myself next year.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
No I'm still LadyK.The K is for Kim. My brother-in-law and his buddies started calling me LadyK about 6 or 7 yrs ago and it sorta stuck since then

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Id say go for the gade.This year I had the chance to switch back and forth from 121 to 136 and the 136 ROCKS. All those bumps in the trail? 90% of them are made by 121's so when you go over them with a 136 you skip across almost all of them.Still havent decided yet about what to get for next year. We are trading my 700 mxz and keeping permafrost's gade. We thought

1) Summit X 800 HO

2) Renegade 600 HO

3) Renegade 800
Not sure yet Permafrost is going to meet with the dealer next week.

Anyway you look at it I'm on a gade

1 - 17 of 17 Posts