Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 97machzlt and i am looking for more top end it has run 110 on radar,stock Im going to lower the front end and strap the rear down.also add more wheels on the front of the slides.I also went to a 26-44 gear from 25-44 what else can i do,One more thing do you check compression ratio on a hot or cold motor and what should it be. Thanks for any info there seems to be a lot of smart doo people here

·
Registered
5 Posts
are you spinning at all, if the sled is making the power gear it up. as long as it still can spin that track hard you can gear up and go faster.

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Crankshop pipes and V-Force 2 reeds. Loossen the track as far as possible w/o ratcheting and make sure that it is lined up. As far as compression test goes, I prefer a cold test. There is no way to get all 3 of your cylinders the same temp when warm. The only time they are the same temp is when it is cold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont want to pipe it ,want it to look stock. I am going to cut the head and add thicker base gasket. Machz69,stock gearing on a 97machzLT is 25-44 Thanks for the help guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts