Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would like to seet up a meeting with her during shot gun season!!!!!!  rain sunday!!!!  would apples and a salt lic work?
870 magnum, 4 inch slugs!   your fired mother nature and im the new sherif in town........

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
folgers,
 4 inch slugs ? home made i guess. sounds like the old girl has you seething and not without reason go get the tramp BIG GUY !

·
Registered
416 Posts
Put one in her for me too!!!!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Mother nature must be going through menopause and its messing up your guys winter, but mine has been great.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
hey ! it's jwheeler that's the problem he invited poor old mother nature on a down home tour and spiked her drink with newfoundland screech. let's get him !!!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
yes she is quite a drinker too i couldent keep up!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hey, we were forecasted to get 10-14 inches of the white stuff this weekend, Any other time I would have been going nuts! But my sled is in the shop til monday so I didn't really care if we got it or not, Sure enough same $h#t as last time started snowing real hard, it was accumulating well, there was less snow on the ground when I woke up than when I went to bed-HA! We were supposed to have about 5-6 inches by morning then more throughout the day, instaed I woke up to 2 inches of wet slop! It's supposed to snow more today and tonight and we should get 6-10 total, I'll believe when I see it.

My location holds true!

·
Registered
416 Posts
What would you expect from a mother nature, she is a woman after all. Can't decide what she wants to do. Of course i'am only kidding ladies. I think our problems are with the weatherman. He promises and promises snow but it never comes. Why does he still have a job?Ah!!!!who needs em, I'll just look out my window to realize it si not gonna snow  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
gee, i hope jwheeler doesn't give her a hangover she might just put a tidal wave over that little newfoundland island with a killer whale straight into jwheelers living room and munch munch are little bye dair right in front of the television.  

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
paul she is not drinking with me anymore she is a rowdy drunk.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Heck, thats the best kinda drunk, she's fiesty.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
We haven't gotten any snow for a few days now.  I just got my sled done lastnight so I could race today!  It was successful!  Hope we get some more white stuff so I can doo a little trail riding!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Well, we ended up with about 9 inches. Of course I can't ride though and it's supposed to be near 40 already tuesday! Hopefully I'll have my sled back monday and be able to ride a little

1 - 14 of 14 Posts