Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which egt is supposed to be the most accurate, analog or digital or does it matter as long as the probe is placed in the correct place.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
barnacle wheeler,
 what does the dealer say ? sometimes digital is just more money for its creature comfort.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
paul how much time do you spend here? You are soon going to hit 1000 posts. you cant have any snow where you live.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
jwheeler,
 we got snow about an hour away, nice riding that way because "the same old same old" gets dull. this way we get to see a different place every ride.
 i am not going to stop posting here till i get to 7 billion posts.
 hey where have you been ?  first you go missing right after the dead cat affair and then my cat went missing. today i see you post something new and then my cat shows up after being away for 2 weeks. i have to think you are the culprit.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paul i have been doing alot of riding lately had some time off work, awsome!!
 oh and by the way is your cat white with black paws???

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
jwheeler,
 no the cat is orange, i found him in the barn with his eyes still closed abandoned by his mother so i went out and bought a little bottle along with some milk replacer. never liked cats before.
 glad to see you are getting some riding in, so am i.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Jwheeler, I am guessing you are talking about the gauge, so I would have to say that the digital ones are much much better.    When your doing a 100 MPH the last thing you want to be doing is trying to see where that very small needle is sitting, when you can just glance and see a number.      and I find the old analog ones to be very slow.   I am running an Avenger III on my Cat and my brother runs an Aveng. II on his 600. So far we haven't had one problem, and no burn downs(and we always run the 600 just under 1200, so they must be pretty accurate)        The guys that run the Digitron ones have had good luck with those too(and you get clamp on probes when you buy digitron).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts