Snowmobile World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was not trying to get anyone p#@$d at me, just thaught you might like to see what you were begining to sound like yourselvs.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
LOL...don't worry...it wasn't you that caused the lock up. Your reply was much needed to do just what you said...show people what they were sounding like.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
God will strike you with lightning LOL

It just gets old,hearing that this brand is best because blah blah blah and so forth.Who really cares.We are all in this together,why do we fight over such insignificant things? Its slow,but come on people.

A

·
0 Posts
WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.  Who cares about who's sled is best.  The last time I looked we were snowmobilers not just Arctic Caters or Ski Dooers or Polarisers or Yamahaers.  It's like saying my ZRT smoked your Mini Z because I have an Arctic Cat, lol.  Remember, when the fights come to your neck of the woods, (Yellowstone as an example), we need to be one, not individuals!  

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
ArcticZRT600.  Your right we need to be as one and for the most part we are.

But the post that was locked out was most innovative not Best brand.  There are facts that back each claim up.  I to am sorry if some of my responces have caused the forum to be locked.

Numberone. I dont belive your above reason for posting in the locked topic.  Nor do I care and I want you to know that its not personnal at all.  The fourm in question was about the history and Research/development of the brands.  The topic of the fourm was a question (Most Innovative Brand).  Now you may not like to hear it but the Fact is that Bombardier/Skidoo has proved in the past the it is the most innovative and in the present with sleds like the rev.  All brands have a history of inventing new stuff that improved our sport.  Some of the inventions from other brand improved our joy of driving.  But that still doesnt change the facts or the history of all brands.  And it has absolutly nothing to do with the quality of sled or brand.

Your post was also about who makes the best sled, Saying Arctic cats sleds are much better build then skidoo.  This had nothing to do with the topic or any of my responces.

But seriously lets just forget about it and move on.  

Sorry to all but I had to make my point.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Machzzzz1,
Every one that spends time in this site knows your points DOO make sense! And you'll always be heard, we've come to love it!

Caleb

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey numberone..I started this post and it was quite obvious to me that you did NOT get this topic locked. I had actually lost interest in the topic and wasn't following it anymore...I could only stand to hear Machzzzz's babbling for so long. I went back and read the posts. Musta been the last comments from Sharky and Machzzzzz. tisk tisk boys....looks like a Cat lover shut you down! I dunno though...I guess I believe they are entitled to their opinion how ever sad and mislead it might be. I hate to see people snuffed. It's all in good fun...well mostly..LOL. Oh fun fact...SD is the absolute leader in one engineering category...updates!! LOL ( oh and ahhh..update is a nice word for warranty)  If at first you can't make it right....give em an upate!!  Meeeoooowwww

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Or we can do it the Arctic Cat way and not even give an update.  580cc ring any bells.

PurpleZRT its sad how someone so sure of them self can be so mislead.  Your list of cat innovations just so happened to be your first invention.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
OK. Enough squabbling. No brand is bulletproof! All have their strengths and weaknesses. That is why we have different brands. This topic is now locked.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
This is a perfect example of why we moderate the forums. And to ANYONE that has a problem with that moderation OR likes to spout out "I have a right to say what I want" OR "Is this site communist?", all I have to say is:

1. You DO NOT have the right to say whatever you want on this site. PERIOD!
2. No the site is not communist. But, this is something only the big mouths say once they get moderated.

It seems that periodically we go through a short stage where a few users will not get with the program. The reason why these periods are very SHORT is that I only tolerate them briefly. And my patience is wearing out again.

We started this entire site and forum as a place where people could go to get real help and ask questions. We made it different from the rest in that there was NEVER any brand bashing or arguing. Both prove useless to users which is why it is not allowed.

Some users feel that a little good natured ribbing is ok, but for some reason we can't have that either. We have all seen how easily that good natured ribbing quickly turns to locked topics all over.

So I ask nicely that we please stop this. I understand people have STRONG admiration of their particular brand but PLEASE don't post messages like this.

Both Purple and Mach are warned for posting offensive messages. And as most users on this forum are aware, I DON'T GIVE SECOND CHANCES.

If either user has a problem with my post, please leave the site. I have had it UP TO HERE with this...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.