Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was browsing the net looking for any news on new sleds from the manufacturers. and I came over this 100 000$ sled. That has a redline at 9400 and puts out 750 hp through a supercharged engine!

www.snowmobile.ca for more information

Attachments

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Good luck getting insurance on that one![/b]
Ha ha!, the sad part is, take some 16 year old who just got his licience, and therefore has no tickets, and it would probably be cheaper to insure a 750hp supercharged sled then it is for me to insure my 700.

And the killer is, I got 2 (not 1, but TWO!!!!) speeding tickets on friday, so I probably won't be able to get insurance at all next year.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good luck getting insurance on that one![/b]

You really have to get insurance on a sled? I haven't had insurance in years, back when I financed one... and then I dropped it when the loan was under $5K

·
Registered
593 Posts
Thats not crazy....Thats Suicide. w00t[/b]

LOL at least you'd be havin fun.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
:hallo1: :eek:hmy: holly smokes he said

Rick

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
thats rated R by CR racing. he crashed it doing 130 up a mountain, its in mountain mod 3 and 4

·
Registered
670 Posts
You really have to get insurance on a sled? I haven't had insurance in years, back when I financed one... and then I dropped it when the loan was under $5K[/b]
Just hope you never have a mishap on the trails and put some guy or gal in the hospital for about 3 weeks and get hit with a 250K bill to pay. The insurance wouldn't seem that rediculous then.

·
Registered
629 Posts
You really have to get insurance on a sled? I haven't had insurance in years, back when I financed one... and then I dropped it when the loan was under $5K[/b]

At least get $1,000,000 liability in case you hurt someone, 30 bucks a month is a small price to pay. One mistake could cost you everything you own without it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts