Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the most watched game on earth will be watched in about an hour, in my opinion the two most friendly nations world wide. being canadian i want team canada to win by a tight margin, but if team usa's shadow is greater so be it. remember the usa does shadow world wide her greatness to be the land of the wild and free. except for mxz7 he should be locked up along with nick gehring whom should get the odd day pass. i think steimy should do weekends for sure. LMAO.  

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hey, what's going on horsecollar "deluxe". I'm not that big a fan of hockey but of course I'll be rooting for the U.S.

Quick Question- I was messin' around on yahoo maps last night just to see how far I was from some places that had snow, I typed in Brantford, Ontario and Buffalo,N.Y. and you were less than a 2 hour drive. Did you ever go over there to ride? or to Tug Hill, That can't be that far from you either.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
steimy,
 never crossed the usa border to ride but i did ride in niagara falls area this year, no marked trails.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Man, I thought you were talk'in about NASCAR

·
Registered
165 Posts
NHL vr's NHL  Ill stay with NASCAR.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mxz7,
 no no you don't get the day pass nick does, and for serving weekends steimy can serve his time then. but for you throw away the key once you are inside. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts