Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be a great idea.  It might also attract more people.  It would be for all brands
.  I don't know the work involved to get it up and running and even if space is available.Anyone got any input.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I woud be interested! Not so much mountain riding but we can all relate to powder riding. That's why I built a MachZ renegade

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (paddy @ Sep. 19, 2002, 5:33pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Would love to see a seperate forum for mountain/powder[/b][/quote]
Anyone else?

·
Registered
328 Posts
sounds like a great idea to me.  like mikadoo said, we can all relate to some powder riding.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I think if you added one we would get alot more people for the western areas on here.  It would be nice to hear some of their experiences and maybe even meet someone to go riding with if I ever make it to the mountains.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thats all I got, I think I'll change my name to "lone California" I don't think there is anyone else in here from California, Yeah I would check it out.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Sounds good too me, i doo alot of mountain riding or should i say side hilling, because thats what i have to doo to get anywhere, i knew i should have got that summit.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Would be great to get some of the guys from other sites that ride the higher elevations and deepp powder. They know all the places to get light weight parts and related stuff. Most of those guys are really on there game as far as chassis mods go.
Caleb

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would be especially interested.  Since I am from Idaho, the only reason I ride a trail, or make one, is to get to the moutain riding areas to climb some hills and find the untouched powder.  I feel like a loner on here with most everyone being from the flat grounds of the eastern U.S./Canada.

·
Registered
229 Posts
If it can be done, I'm all in favor of it. I try to go west for a week each year and there's a wealth of info that could be tapped into by including the mountain segment of the snowmobiling population.
 Besides, people like myself, zr500, phazerhater, etc. wouldn't feel like we're on the edge of civilization anymore.  

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Sounds interesting to me.

Nice pic Permafrost

Is that you??

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No its not me fishhog, I was just trying to inspire people.

It looks like there is a few hardcores interested if this concept.
I would glady welcome more knowlege from new individuals.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ttt

Come on there has to be a few more people than this that like powder and hills

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Being new to the 136" experience, I need practice,practice,practice, and any advice I can get.Be nice to have a forum where I could ask questions about deep powder and mountain riding

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
sure sounds good to me also

·
Registered
308 Posts
I like the idea  I am thinking of a mtn sled for my next one and would like info about them.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts