Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to B.C. the end of the week anyone have any suggestions on where to go mountain riding. I'll need to rent a machine and a guide I would like to get some deep powder riding. Any input would be great !  

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would head to Golden or Revelstoke, they've had plenty of snow in the last 10 days.  Should make for great powder riding, just be careful the avlanche risk is high right now.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I have never been out there yet and we had plans to go on easter but my buddie broke his leg. I have lots of friends that go several times a year and revelstoke is the place to be. The reason why revy is nicer is because at Golden you have to trailer an hour to get to ridding spots and at Revy its out the back door. The guy to phone for tours is Revelstoke snowmobile tours...He was reffered to me by a friend who knows him and Iguess he is a nice guy and has fair prices.I wish I could go.....have a good trip

·
Registered
435 Posts
Come to Utah give me a call.....I'll show you un touched powder even this lat in the year.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
What do they charge to rent a mountain sled up there?  I have always thought about taking a trip out to the mountains and rent a summit!  

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
DNR performance  is located right at the entrance of Boulder mountain. They are a SKIDOO dealer.  You can rent a summit 800 there for around $250 /day depending how long and how many machines you rent. Have fun!!!

PS.  DNR is in REVY

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
One more thing i forgot to mention is Peaks lodge is located right beside the doo dealer.  You can sled from your back door there
 Two different mountain ranges are accessible, The frisby range and Boulder mountainRevelstoke trail reports and links

1 - 7 of 7 Posts