Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one heard or seen a version of the firecat for the hills  
anxiously awaiting its arrival.........
startin' to go a little stir crazy here......

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I APOLOGIZE I SHOULD HAVE MADE THIS TOPIC FAR MORE INTERESTING  
SEIOUSLY ANY INFO WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED.....^^*~~~

·
Registered
413 Posts
I don't think you will see a mountain version.  The firecat is in the sno pro chasis and is designed for snocross.  Not deep snow mountain riding.  They don's make a mountain sno pro now do they?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EVIDENTLY JAY JAY YOU HAVENT VISITED THE WEST RECENTLY ....VERY LARGE MARKETFOR SLEDS ......ESPECIALLY LITE MOUNTAIN UNITS.....

·
Registered
413 Posts
Anyone try the chat feature, it would be good for fast paced conversation and new topics like this.

Anyhow, the point of my reply was that the OEM's are working toward specialized sleds for particular markets.  This sled is directed toward ditch bangers and sno cross, not deep powder.  They may make a different sled with the same motor.  Maybe they will put this motor in the new M1 chassis that the 900 comes in, or a powder special or powder firecat.  but it won't be idetical to the sno pro.  I could be wrong, but this is my opinion.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CHAT WOULD BE USEFUL ...I AGREE ....
DIDNT MEAN TO BE A PEST ...I LOVE RIDING NO MATTER WHERE IT IS ....LOVE OF THE SPORT .....ITS ALL THIS SNOW ....IT FREEZES MY BRAIN SOMETIMES....
I DO UNDERSTAND THE CHASSIS DIFFERENCE ...JUST WONDERING HOW APPLICATION WILL PERFORM WITH THIS NEW TECH...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts