Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the MSDRA races this weekend in Port Huron and they were cancelled due to water on the track. There was a rain date scheduled in Nov in the event any of their races were cancelled but the officials on Sunday said they didnt think the race was going to be rescheduled. Anyone know whats going on. Just a sport class rider but I'd be really PO'd if I was pro ranked and there is no makeup race.

Just also wanted to mention to those that tried to clean the track Saturday in all that mud. Nice job, it was appreciated even though good ole mother nature won. ???

·
Registered
53 Posts
The rain/makeup date for Nov 9-10 has been canceled also, because of the World Series of Grass in New York and the timing system that MSDRA uses, which is COSDRA's timing system, is being used in New York. I'm a Pro racer and I'm not happy that we only ran 4 times and no rescheduled races were set up, but Todd and Nathan kinda have there hands tied. I wish they would have another race, I'm second in the points for Pro 1000 and now I don't have a chance to catch 1st.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts