Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The MXZ 440 pro or X or whatever the race one is , is that liquid cooled or air?
Do they make a liquid 440?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Exactly!  Just like polaris.  Polaris has a liquid cooled race Pro X 440 and they have the Fan cooled consumer Pro X.  

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
the doo 440 l.c. is not oil injected.if you are wanting a small cc trail sled I would look at the l.c. 500 mxz.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
dooman'
 nice guy my 500 mxz is too much for me and you say small. LOL

actually the sled is my first one from a near 30 year hiatus of sledding and i am glad i got the size that i did. i remember i could have got a 670 {was a year older} for the same but i took what i think is good advice, my friends said don't get to big at first because i might ride beyond my ability. i know now that the first winter the sled it was beyond my capability and i got into trouble a couple times but not too fast so i managed to come out without any crashes. i think there is one good way too dislike something and that is to do it beyond your ability.

·
Registered
372 Posts
DOO makes a mzxzx440 lc,  it is the factory racer only racers can get.  I think only 500 or so are made a year.  They are the sleds that are sno-crossed.  DOO make s a 440 fan but it is not a "x".  Also like someone said before the mxzx 440's are not oil-injected.  You have to premix them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts