Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I all most sold my F111 700 the guy just has to give me the cash. Don't know why i sold it. Kind of want it back for the river. I can't find any mach a arould here so i thought of a mxz 700 for this season. what works good and what kind of power can i expect out of it compard to the piped and ported F111. and how would it go on the river. or is it a waste of time of doing up. I was thinkinging porting it and doing a head mod and shims and reeds. also how do twin pipes work on them. I like drag racing

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Accel and low end power will be stronger on the MXZ 700 but around 80km the F111 700 would really start to pull. The F111 will top out faster and use less gas over all.

There both good machines. However i would find a triple if river running is your thing. Twins suck back the gas and rev really high for that kind of running.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Machzzzz1 My F111 700 is ported and polised, crank shop pipes, diffrent head, base gasket, 40mm flat slid carbs, vforse 2 reeds. I what to sell if for a mach z but i can't find one right now 99 or newer. One of my friends have been asking me for about a year if i want to sell it i said yes if i can find a Mach Z but the one that is missed buying by 2 hours is gone it was a 2000 mach z. My F111 only has 2200kms. I can give the Machs a run for there money. How would a Mxz 700 with twin pipes head mod, base gaskets., ported, reeds go in about 1/2 mile. If i keep the F111 my goal is to run down the mach zs. Hear is my Gearing from last year 26/42 with eight tooth drivers. the cloest i can to a Mach that was piped and a picked was my ski was touching his flap. they just get me out of the hole. Any help is welcome

1 - 3 of 3 Posts