Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine from barrie and a real doo guru is in gogamma today and said he was lucky enough to see a rev with the triple in it, he said this one is a single pipe but the guys told him there would be a triple triple rev. he rode it and seems to know some of the test guys he once was a service manager at marina that sold ski-doo.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mxz7,
 i don't know if i spelled gogamma right or not, but my friend is not actually there somewhere near there. i was supposed to be with him on a ride he is up there building a cottage. i just could not get into a 10 hour ride but this time i missed it the mxzzzz3. said one of the guys that had the mxz3 is up there all week has his cottage there if you want to know more i could page him. i wonder if his cel works up there ?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
That is awesome news!  Machzzzz1~ what do you think of that?  Would that work for you?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I dont have the time right now to write my full opinion on this but for now all i can say is ---

Thats what ill be riding next year.  

MXZzzzz3 LOL

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i don't think it is in production for next year though but when he gets back to barrie this weekend i'll call him.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I hate to burst your bubble but I just cant see how they are going to fit a triple, especially one with tripple pipes in a REV. Maybe they can I dont know it just doesnt seem likely to me.
                         Ryan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts