Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 2001 mxz 600, w/ 800 miles, i cant afford a new REV i want, so i need to get mine to tip top shape!  my question is, what should i do to it??  mod pipe, clutch kit, suspension and stuff.  does anyone have anymore ideas.  and what kind of each i should get??  any ideas are appreciated thnx.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
These motors are one that is best to either leave it stock or go all out. If you go with pipes, etc you will lose what little bottom end it already has.

Focus on good clutching or a good clutch kit like Goodwin, EPI, etc... VForce and susp. work. Make sure everything is tip top, and maybe you would like to upgrade the track to a 1" paddle.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
OK. I'm getting tired of this. Post SkiDoo topics in the SkiDoo Forum please.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i am looking to spend 3000 bucks on it.  WITH SUSPENSION.  so if anyone can give me some awesome performance parts that will make it have better bottom end, and more HP that would be great.  I am probably getting a new track with picks as well.  what about suspension, i was thinking about upgrading to the X suspension.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
If you have 3 grand to spend, you should have easily gotten a Rev H.O. don't you think? Why waste cash on mods? I have a 2001 Mxz and I beat the lions share of 700's, and won 600 class, with traction and clutching and suspension adjustments.

·
Registered
110 Posts
you must have got a great deal on the 01 mxz to have an extra $3000 to spend. how much is the rez 800 HO anyway. Just remember speed isn't everything; get some sweet looks with that money as well.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i still owe around 4 or 4500 on my mxz.  i pay monthly.  cant afford to pay that off, AND BUY A NEW REV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts