Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a lot of you have stared reciveing your revs.  Are these only the 800's or the 600's to?  Also I am looking to run amsoil.  Can I run it right away on my first ride or wait?  And if so what should I wait for?

·
Registered
229 Posts
I've had my 800 Sport for over a month now. The 600 Sports started coming out about two weeks ago. I think the more factory-installed options you got, the later delivery will be. December seems a little late now, considering how many have already been built. It's probably a tactic by the dealer to keep people from bugging them about sled deliveries.

·
Registered
963 Posts
got mine last week, it's a 800 all black dpm, rer and a 1 3/4 track. I'm actually puting all the accessories that doo did for it and I mean all of it. Over 1000$ of it. Goin to post pictures  as soon as I get all of extras on it. Still whaiting for the yellow grills, and the tranlucide yellow windshiled. There is not going to be one other like mine out there

·
Registered
387 Posts
>>It's probably a tactic by the dealer to keep people from bugging them about sled deliveries.

I can relate to that... but if I am such a bother now wait until the season starts  

1 - 7 of 7 Posts