Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting a REV 800 RER SPORT, (i missed the spring order), and I probably will not be happy with the suspension, so is it possible to buy the MXZX 440LC snocross sled suspension and put it on the REV 800, because the new 440 is going to be on the REV chassis this year, so can i do that, and how much does that suspension cost?

·
Registered
101 Posts
chances are the suspension on the 440 is going to be the same susp. offered in your 800, only thing is the shocks might be valves a little different, and the spring rates might be a little different also.     with a little bit of tuning, and maybe a few new parts the suspension on your 800 will work almost as good as the 440 suspension(it will never feel exactly the same because of sled weight, both front to back)

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
sledcrazy,
 for one thing i think you could be wrong and will be happy with the suspension, don't change a thing until you notice the shocks need replacing. then replace them with the spring order ones and i believe it will be more cost affective then changing the entire skidframe.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, but i have an 01 mxz 600 and that suspension is standard and its not enough, i weight about 160, but it bottoms out getting air and big bumps, but i will try the standard suspensin on the REV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts