Snowmobile World banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST TALKING AWAY ABOUT THE GOOD TIMES AND TIMES TO COME ;)

So 3 of my buddies, all 20 years old, went out and bought brand new F7 sno pro's this year. Two of the guys bought the green the other bought the black.

They have them all at one house and were messing around in the yard last night. I was standing there in the dark having a blast :) Here in SE WI there's no snow on the ground yet so were getting kind of anxious :D

Also in the this guys backyard is a 70ft or so table top and another jump.

SOON as there's snow on the ground I'll post pictures of them tearing it up.

OH I CAN'T WAIT :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
DUH!!! I cant be out of money because I still have checks in my book!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Honest honey... the studs where buy one get 2 free!!
And they through in the clutch kit!!!
Cool ah!

lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Whats Up Arctic Cat Buddys

I am one of the 3 with the new F7s (green). Ya your right we all are single and we all live at home. Maybe that is why we have the money? I can't wiat till that white stuff we all love so much starts to come down. So does anyone know where I can get a used or take off hood for one of these machines. Or for a 2002 sno pro.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Originally posted by ZR Rider@Nov 20 2002, 04:38 PM
Honest honey... the studs where buy one get 2 free!!
And they through in the clutch kit!!!
Cool ah!

lol :thumbsup:
hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha funny stuff zr rider

·
Registered
959 Posts
o i cant wait i cant wait if you have money at 20 then i cant wait im 16 and have 5gs worth of debt !!! sleddin is expensive

·
Registered
355 Posts
Originally posted by CF7GO@Nov 20 2002, 07:24 PM
So does anyone know where I can get a used or take off hood for one of these machines. Or for a 2002 sno pro.
what happen to your hood that goes with it???

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's still mint. I just want another one that I can put on there when I race. Don't want to reck the new good looking one. I'll use the new one on the trails.

·
Registered
24 Posts
"I spend half of my paycheck on my sled...the rest I just waste."

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Gees, must be nice... I have a 97 ZR that rides pretty damned nice... and don't laugh... its paid for!! lol

Just wait boys... you get serious girl friends... you sell the expensive sled... buy a used one... sell the new trucks.... buy a used one... or in my case... keep the one you bought when you were single... then.... sign one the dotted line for a house and wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
lol

just my 0.02$ (which when converted to American... is $-5.00!! lol

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am 18 and own a 2003 F5, 98 ZR500 and 400EX. none are stock, and they are all paid for. And no mom and dad didnt dish anything out never have and never will. I just work my butt off farmin.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Way to go Spaceout-02. Thats the way I earned my money to. Then I went to this thing called college and spent all my money. Then my car that was good before started to die. So I decided to by a 00chevy silverado and guess what now I'm broke. Oh well its hard to keep up with these expensive hobbies I have. Those Fs should be nice sleds can't wait to test ride one and maybe buy one next winter once I'm out of school.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
That doesn't look like a farm setting to me in the background. LOL I'd like to know how farming at 18 put that much cash in your pocket? Maybe trucking commercially for a farmer, or something? :doh:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts