Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Every time i add a pic file to a post it has that download thing with it instead of just the pic
I just can't figure out why

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is your cake.Permafrost wants to know if the truck is edible? Your wife did a great job. I made a cake like that once for my son with a pudding bog in it

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Thanks ladyk.The truck wasn't edible and my 3 year old son claimed it for himself.
So i just got beer and cake
Thanks again,but i still can't figure out what i'm dooin wrong.
...chris

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
If I can find it, I have a picture of my birthday cake from 40th b-day party last year. LadyK, friends of mine on Gilmour Bay threw it as a surprise in the summer when all the gang would be around. Boy was I shocked

My sister in law borrowed my nephew's little snowmobile for decoration. I guess he was sort of panicky that he wouldn't get it back  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I hope she doesn't mean THAT one
 The post office would probably drop it somewhere between Saskatchewan & Chandos.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Lady K~ Just make one for her!  You seem to be a master at cool creations so it shouldn't be hard for you!  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Here's a couple of shots of my cake from last year. Ever since I hit 40 all sorts of doodoo has happened
I want to turn the clock back to 39

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Nice cake Rev!  I wish I had the talent of baking awesome cakes like the ones on here!  Next January 25th, SKI-DOO cake for me
  MOM!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Any new members will think this is some kind of baking website  

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Excellent cake Revrnd! I told her I would make her one but she wants that one anyways. LOL She is a 4yr old princess.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts