Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well he Finanlly brought the thing home Sunday..2003 PRO-X 800....She looks sweet...I can't wait to beat on it....Thats my MXZ-X800 beside it...Its going to be a hell of season :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
That will be one awesome sled on the trails...buddy rode his 600 ProX pretty hard last year and loved it. But I guess your friend really wanted a Doo or Cat huh??? What's w/the yellow handles on his skis? Kinda out of place on a red sled!! :nervous: :D

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
One thing for you to consider ias tie down bars for the skis and a tie down stap in the rear. I've seen quite a few accidents with sled trasilers wher the sleds would have been fine or only scratched/broken wind shields had there owners tied them down at both ends. we hope to never need it but what a diff if something happens. Usuall the rear swings around and destroys the whole front end or the skis give and the sled goes flying. Just something for you all to think about.
The Pro-X's are sweet machines. he'll be happy with it for sure.
Caleb

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Boys, I'm sure we'll all have a good season, I'll keep you posted on who wins in a drag race between us :p
Spanky

K

·
0 Posts
That sure is a nice looking sled. i wonder what it will look like after eating all the snowdust from your 800 :devil: . Thats a even better looking machine.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I guess it has dreams of becoming a ski-doo :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Its so nice to see people not bash a brand like other sites. Very nice sleds! I would take either one. My cat would be a little hurt though! :inlove:

·
Registered
177 Posts
there bolth nice looking sleds,,,,,,,but they need some green,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Nice sled but I would have repeat what Gotspeed said., What's up with the yellow handles. Did Polaris buy some Skidoo skis for their sled.
:doh:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Beautiful sleds... both need lime green skid plates,, it will look like they just ran over a kitty,, :)

·
Registered
959 Posts
they are both nice lookin sleds i like hte looks of the yellow/black doo's alot

1 - 20 of 30 Posts