Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup I got a phone call from him today saying that my Rev is at the dealer still in the crate.  He wanted to know when i wanted to pick it up.  

I told him late September.  But wow that was real fast, last year sleds just came in before December.

My dealer now confirmed that there spring order record has been broken.  The last record was set in 1997 when they sold 35 sled in spring order and 140 all year.  I almost hit the floor thats a lot of sleds.  But they spring ordered 29 Revs and 10 other models 3 of which are Mach Z (So there not DEAD.)

He also told me that the big dealer buy my place CAL JET is also selling like mad.  

Just glad i got mine in.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Magnum Power Sports where i checked 2 RX-1's snowchwcked 49 Vipers lasr year and that was there first spring open. I ordered my rx the first day possible and they had 8 orders already.  This is in a small rural farm area btw. glad to hear that your dealer let you wait to pick it up. Most dealers want them picked up ASAP as they have to pay interst on them after taking delivery from the factory.
Caleb

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Machzzzz1, you didn't mention your dealers name. Are you ashamed to say that you deal with the dealer in West Hill?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Central Outboard Marine in Markam.

I ordered a Orange and yellow MXZ Rev 600HO X package.  With every option.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Now why would you think the Mach's would be dead Machzzzz1?  Many people I know still go for the Mach's and MXZ's not prefering the REV over them.  The REV, though a nice machine(if that's what you like) is not everyone's dream ski-doo or dream sled period.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know the rev is not everyones dream sled.  But the Mach usally sells one or two a year at my dealer.  They already broke the record.

It must be becasue they added persision skis and sc-103 suspention to it.

Its still the ultimate machine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts