Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a descent scanner so I can show you my mxz Rev renegade out of my 96 mxz 670. I made an aluminum frame going under the seat which is 5" higher and pushed the seat forward about 8 inches, also needed to reajust handlebars for new position with Rox handlebar 3.5" risers and to get my hands to stay warm, a pair of powermadd hand guards. The seat is about 1" higher than the rev and I dont have to curl my legs at the back all the time. I'm hoping that with my precision skis and 43" front extension kit, the high position will have minimal ski lift effect, seems to work good on grass and on dirt road with 4" of snow on but I'll have to wait for more snow for the real test.

PS: that's my bro on his Rev and we are both sitting.

Attachments

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is from the back, not too pretty but still better looking than the Rev :p And I got a 136" X 1.25 track also :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
can you get a side pic?id like to see that :D

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the frame, makes a lot of trunk space. It closes with velcro. I'm even thinking of putting an extra gas tank, I'm sure I could get at leased 3 gallons out of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
nice job AC -

its no REV but looks to be the next best thing!

if you put a gas tank under the seat it will truly be like the rev... :p

Have a great season with it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
AC,

Is that a SkiDoo OEM skid and tunnel extension? How is the extension kit for durability? Looks sweet. :thumbsup:

Take care,
Skidooer

·
Registered
190 Posts
It amazes me what some of you guys can do with a sled. You put a couple of sled heads in a garage with a couple of beers and wala an engineer. Great looking sled. :D

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Looks like this was the work of more than a couple of beers :D

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AC,Is that a SkiDoo OEM skid and tunnel extension? How is the extension kit for durability? Looks sweet.
Yes it is OEM but can't tell U about durability, it only has 20 milles.

Looks like this was the work of more than a couple of beers
Yup :p :D And it's not the first project like that, there was the

Bi-doo - 2 trailer wheels on a olympic and voila! the best atv out there and that 340 engine could go 110 kph on highway.

Super ice augger - manual augger + 5 hp lawnmoer at 9000 rpm = shoulder dislocator

Happy mobile - Safari cheyenne with too many things to list

Honda ct200- honda ct 70cc minibike with 200cc motocross engine, double upshift each time and go, go ,go :thumbsup: First time we tried it, frame bent in half and had to correct it with winch :0:

Bronco blaster- Some of you might of guessed it, 500$ bronco 2 with roof mounted, propane powered potato gun and soon to add discoball .Sorry for the pic, you cant really see the gun ???

Now, looking for idea's for the 3 wheeler, my kawa G4 1975 and still running and my bro's yami IT200 :devil: :hallo1:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts