Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and the last one

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm still whaiting for the yellow grills and the yellow translucide windshield.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Can't say I blame you for wanting to show her off.  That is THE Sweetest looking REV I have ever seen.
  The colour schemes are excellent .  It looks so much better than the orange/yellow X packages. The yellow seat, bumper and psycadelic(sp) skiis add some major style.  Where do you ride Jeepster? The laurentians.  I love that track

Was it factory installed or did you put it on at the dealers and is it a bombardier track? Sorry for all the questions but i ordered a 1.75" for my 03 GADE.  Looks like your ready for a run with Team Renegade

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
yes the colours really stand out,looks sharp

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
The cover looks sharp too. Like the Team Atctic covers.

Z

·
0 Posts
THAT IS ONE SWEET LOOKING SLED.

any body loking for a 2002 MXZ 800.:)

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
NICE NICE NICE, have fun

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah, great looking sled.  I kinda like the new skiis too.  The two tone style.  I thought about getting that type of my MXZ X this winter.  But I havent seen many sleds with them.  What do you think of them???

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (permafrost @ Sep. 23, 2002, 2:46pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can't say I blame you for wanting to show her off.  That is THE Sweetest looking REV I have ever seen.
  The colour schemes are excellent .  It looks so much better than the orange/yellow X packages. The yellow seat, bumper and psycadelic(sp) skiis add some major style.  Where do you ride Jeepster? The laurentians.  I love that track

Was it factory installed or did you put it on at the dealers and is it a bombardier track? Sorry for all the questions but i ordered a 1.75" for my 03 GADE.  Looks like your ready for a run with Team Renegade
[/b][/quote]
I mostly ride in the Quebec side in the area of notre-dame-de-la-sallette, maniwaki, mont-laurier. Yes the track was factory installed and it's a 1.75" bomby, all of the rest was extra and installed by me at the dealer. I had to order the yellow bumper from a 2 tone rev. I'm still whaiting for my yellow grills and trancelucide yellow windshield. Oh and one more thing you guys can't see, two 100 watts gold coloured bulbs.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts