Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the engine bay. It's a 2000 MXZ with only 335 miles on it. I bought it back in mid July. I can't wait til the snow falls.

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
Great looking sled.  Its making me want to see snow even sooner now.  I bet you can't wait to get out there and drive it.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Nice machine and very quick for a 500.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Wow! looks mint!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is mint...not a scratch on it and I will try and keep it that way as long as I can. I spent hours waxing and cleaning every inch of this sled. I used mothers chrome polish on all the aluminum parts to make this sled look just like new. I even cleaned the entire engine bay. As for the cost...I'm sorry I have to keep that confidential, let's just say I got a really good deal.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mxz7, I'd trade my 500 for that 700 anyday. I really like the way your 500 looked with the yellow ski's, hmmm? Possibly may want to do that with my sled? Nice sleds.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
fennsz, no deal on the trade  

I got a good deal on the skis,I traded the black ones after one year,and paid $35 for the yellow skis. May I suggest just getting the yellow ski hooks,that would look cool and keep the cost down.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll keep that in mind, the ski hooks being yellow would add a little accent to the front. I might like that, it looks good on your 700, but the sled is also black.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts