Snowmobile World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took my new REV 600 out for a quick ride on the lake today and it died about 5 minutes in, temp was fine and it seemed to run good. Warranty will cover it, i was very unimpressed with my new REV and i am goin to but another edge x 600 like i had last year, it was a far better sled.(by the way the reason it died was a blown motor)

joshua

·
Registered
189 Posts
You say you were on a lake for 5 minutes. I hope you didn't have the throttle pinned to see how fast you could go.

Sorry to here about that. :(

·
Registered
546 Posts
when did you get this rev. i have seen all the people in here all excited about getting there new sleds ordering the sled, the hole nine yards. not just the skidoo guys but the yamaha, arctic cat, and polaris guys.
i can't find any post from you saying you bought one ordered one but just some how blew one up. hummmmmm
A s a matter of fact the last post i could find of yours was the wiring issue you had on a 92 mach 1????
And that was just a few days ago November 11 to be exact 17 people looked at it but no response to the issue.
Not one peep about your other sled.

I mean even guys getting used sleds post about the sled there getting
and even post pics???
but you just out of the blue ran out got one and pow its toast???
You never put in your location where are you from and what lake did you suposedly(sp) blow it up on?

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
BS

·
Registered
328 Posts
even if you got a rev, how after just 5 minutes can you say your polaris is a far better sled.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The REV's are not made for watercross!!! I don't know of any frozen lakes yet. Go buy a Polaris maybe you won't post crap in the Ski-Doo forum anymore!!! :p

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just show some pics of your rev and the lake your on , that will settle doughts! :angry:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I hate to even waste my time reading/replying to stuff like this ...
my guess is "jim bob 04" graduates from high school in 2004.

on a lake ?

where?

bs

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
laugh my ### off were would a lake be frozen at this time of year.what blew in the engine mabye you were dreaming you were on a rev and it was your 92 mach. :withstupid: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

·
Registered
268 Posts
What a coincidence, I have a brand new PROx600 that I rode for five minutes and I hated it and it didn't blow up. But I will trade it for a blown REV 600HO plus I will throw in $1000.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
If the only problems the REVs have are in peoples imaginations, I think will be real happy. :D

·
Registered
660 Posts
What a coincidence, I was on the same lake and blew the engine in my new 1400cc Honda snowmobile.

Hated it the whole ride. Looking to trade for a Massy 444 ski-whiz

Any takers

·
Registered
728 Posts
Or how about Bobo the monkey.???

·
Registered
120 Posts
What was the point of that crap?
What a waste of a topic.
Hey Jim bob, boob or what ever the hell your name is, if you want to cause trouble, try doing it somewhere else.

We dont need your lies, or your crap :cussing: !!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
lakes in Timmins are frozen but still not safe, even the Mattagami river is frozen, took my dog for a walk and threw a big rock on it under the bridge and it bounced! very strange to have this river frozen so early in the season, but I'm not complaining.
I don't understand why people have to bash the rev's, I'm loyal to ski-doo but I don't go on bashing the other brands, I get joy in beating other brands when I get a chance. But you get beat to, and have to accept it. This hole rev bashing is getting old. :hallo1:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.