Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more for good measure. Oh yeah, I haven't put a mile on this one in two years so this should be fun!
I miss the old girl. Couldn't sell her, It's the first sled I ever bought!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
that's not a bad sled. anyways real good of you to hide the empties for the picture.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I've never seen an electric snowmobile before
I guess you don't get far with that extension cord though  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
My brother messed up the motor in his Plus one winter, so he peeled the trail permit off it & stuck it on my Elan. He ran that for a couple of weekends  

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just chargin the battery. I will most likely have to buy a new one tommorow though! Don't think its gonna hold a charge

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hold on here......is the monkey too weak (or too Lazy) to pull the recoil or something?  Who cares if it has a dead battery? You only need to start it up every once in a while, and once it's warmed up, it's easy!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Is your EXT have EFI that needs a battery?? and where are you going? I think we are heading up to Weeks,SK then ride around hudson bay......Unless your hiding snow somwhere else snow monkey

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont' know, buddy said they went north to our clubhouse last weekend and there was enough in the stubbles and on our trails to put on 50 miles so we are gonna give that a try!
I dont think we are going to far if we even go

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hey that looks like a decent ride. A buddy I ride with all the time still rides his 94 ext efi and loves it.
Anyway we used to have  a usedcar manager here at work whose favorite line was --- "hey a bad ride is better then a long cold walk". Kevin

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Monkey, that's nothing to feel bad about (obviously you don't).  I used to love that chassis.  That was one of the best handling sleds ever, plus it has a "real" bumper which is a good thing when you like to play tag with your buddies, or meet an occasional tree, not that I've ever done that  

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, it was a good sled and still is! I just redid the tunnel in it from a few years of abuse and haven't had a schance to ride it yet. Hoping to go tommorow, to much stuff to do today

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Hey, that sign is pointing up!  Have fun, I know I'm done 'til next season.  But that gives me about 9 months to play with the sled.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts