Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wed. noon crate arrives. fri.PM machzzzz1 beater comes home.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black non reverse, zzzz1 beater package factory installed.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Ya gotta post pics!!!!  

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is all there is so far

Attachments

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
LOL @ the fact you took a pic of it in the crate. It's like a baby ultra sound. To funny. Let us know its weight lol. Can'y weight to see what you do with that extra R-1 motor. I haven't forgot about you oicking that up this spring.
Caleb

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sled Dog your memory fails you, must have been someone else. All my sleds are stock.

A

·
0 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ Sep. 12, 2002, 1:26pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The RX-1s should be a great sled but you may need to install a hairdryer to beat the Mach  

[/b][/quote]
I thought it was an extra squirrel.  ha ha.  Just kiddin'  

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes MXZ900 was spring order only. hehehehe

·
Registered
278 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sled Dogg @ Sep. 12, 2002, 1:54pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL @ the fact you took a pic of it in the crate. To funny. Let us know its weight lol.[/b][/quote]
It`s weight is such that they had to send it in 2 box`s..   LOL  

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
two boxes harharhar. I will be giving a true weight w/gas as I have access to a scale very close to home. I will stop on the way back home with it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
MXZ.. what dealer were your "baby" pictures taken at?? Is that crate your actual sled? Just wondering because mine came in last Sunday and I'm picking it up tomarrow. Black w/o reverse. Mine is up at Big Moose in Eagle Bay.  

·
Registered
278 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MXZ900 @ Sep. 12, 2002, 11:17pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">two boxes harharhar. I will be giving a true weight w/gas as I have access to a scale very close to home. I will stop on the way back home with it.[/b][/quote]
Just having some fun with you bud.I dont care what anyone rides or what it`s weight is. If you like it and are happy that`s all that matters..    

·
Registered
692 Posts
make sure you tell us how the paint holds up, after machzzzzzzs mach spits snow dust all over it! you might  want to tape the vents, hate to see the jap get rusty!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MXZ900 @ Sep. 12, 2002, 12:22pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this is all there is so far
[/b][/quote]
Hehhehe.....  Good way to keep the suspense going.....

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here she is

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There is no doubt it is heavy, but i'm happy with it so far. 640# full of all fluids inc. gas

Attachments

1 - 20 of 58 Posts