Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Same sleds but before the hood swop
but mine the yellpw hood has a yellow skid plate and yellow ski handles

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Sharp looking sleds!  You want to donate them to my charity?

Later

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL humm let me think about it naa but ill sell you mine not my dads.
So i can get that mxz x
humm ya sweet eh im only 18 to so!!!
LOts of time to go
but i need that x
Kyle

·
Registered
208 Posts
machster
    HOw did you get backwards decals?  Did you put them on yourself? Or did they come like that.  ANyways,they look great!!    

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wow, I like the hood swap.  You gonna keep it like that?  Here are my dauling 800's

·
Registered
739 Posts
Mr. Z, Having both the Mach and the MXZ, which do you like better? If you could keep only one, which would it be?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm kind of curious on the backwards lettering as well.  Did you take that picture in front of a mirror, if you did where is your mug shot(LOL).

·
Registered
140 Posts
Butch800,  If I could only keep one it would have to be the Mach.  I just love that 809!
 Its so much smoother and and it just seems to pull harder and longer to me.  I think it's as good if not better than the MXZ on flat twisties, but add in some stutter bumps and the MXZ setup is far superior in handling.  

I pray they drop the 809 into the ZX chasis, I'm sure they could drop a least 50lbs if they did so.  Its time to trim some weigth and update the suspension on the Mach.    They better not discontinue it!

·
Registered
393 Posts
i`ve got both the the 800 mxz and mach z and i think the mxz rides better but if i had to choose one it would be my mach z. the twin goes great but i wouldnt give up my tripple for anything.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well for me i will have to stay with the MXZ lol
The mach flys like the wind and never stops pulling but i love the fast turning  high flying jumps/
Thats all i want is acceleration and great jumps and still be able to keep up.
So far nobody except my cuz keith can touch me!
but ya i have no clue whats up with the decals lol
ill have to go check tomorow why their like that since humm no thier on the sled right thats messed up wyhy the pics cam out that way
Kyle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts