Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks a ton Dave. This is why i keep coming back to this site. You guys are awesome. Thanks for all the help you guys/gals have given me to help get my sled back together. And thanks for all the encouragement and support. I dont know if it would be done without you.

Know for pics!!! Again thanks Dave! :thumbsup:

it may not be perfectly level, i kinda winged it and eyeballed it. Did only a little measuring because hood is not level on top so i couldnt very accurately measure how far down to put the sticker. But i think it looks great. Cant tell i winged it.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah. At first i was like OMG, i have to put EVERY SINGLE letter on ?!?!? Then i thought about it and noticed that when i peeled back the paper the letters were sticky on that side and the light bulb went on. I have to take the paper off, lay the words down and then take the other side off so all the words line up nicely. LOL Yeah, im a blonde

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
oh yeah. At first i was like OMG, i have to put EVERY SINGLE letter on ?!?!? Then i thought about it and noticed that when i peeled back the paper the letters were sticky on that side and the light bulb went on. I have to take the paper off, lay the words down and then take the other side off so all the words line up nicely. LOL Yeah, im a blonde[/b]
Your smarter then me, I had to call Dave and ask how they went on :bash: Talk about feeling dumb, no light bulb for me, when I peeled paper back I thought they went on inside of windshield and I was putting on trailer. :cussing:

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Thanks a ton Dave. This is why i keep coming back to this site. You guys are awesome. Thanks for all the help you guys/gals have given me to help get my sled back together. And thanks for all the encouragement and support. I dont know if it would be done without you.

Know for pics!!! Again thanks Dave! :thumbsup:

it may not be perfectly level, i kinda winged it and eyeballed it. Did only a little measuring because hood is not level on top so i couldnt very accurately measure how far down to put the sticker. But i think it looks great. Cant tell i winged it.[/b]
Your very welcome someone11 looks good on there nice job!
I'm glad I made your day!!! :thumbsup: -Dave

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will ride this sled and show the sticker with dignity. And hopefully get a few more people from southern michigan to join the site.

·
Registered
443 Posts
how many people do you ride with. what do they have for sleds?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dont really ride with a group of people. My brother has a 1979 blizzard 7500+ But pretty much any riding i will be doing this year i will either have my dad on the back or i will be riding with my step-bro and a few of his friends.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts